- Thirty (30) years of architectural experience with an emphasis on Retail, Restaurant & Commercial Building Design, Construction Documents and Specifications. Specialist in Computer-Aided Design systems, Urban Planning, Land Planning and Master Planning & Construction Documents & Administration.
- Architect of Record and Principal Designer for many Retail, Restaurant and Grocery projects including many “City Centre” and “Town Square” developments. Architect directly for many dozens of new and Portillo’s Restaurants, Jewel-Osco stores and Burlington Store as well as related Large and Community Shopping Centers & Commercial buildings in the metro area.
- Well versed in the public hearing process for municipal approvals including presentations for Planning and Zoning Commission and the Board of Trustees.
- Expertise in full Service from Entitlements, Project Planning and Design, Construction Documents, Permitting and Construction Administration.
- Jensen & Jensen Architects, P.C. – 30 Years+
2001 Midwest Road, Suite 301
- Booth/Hanson Associates – 1988
- Dearborn & Harrison, Chicago IL –
- Illinois Licensed Architect since 1991
- President of Jensen & Jensen Architects, P.C.
- Master of Architecture – 1989
Arizona State University – Tempe Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – 1985
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee – Milwaukee Wisconsin
- New Trier West High School – 1981
- Apprentice Architect under Jens J. Jensen Jr. Architect and
Jens J. Jensen, Sr. Architect
- Excellence in Masonry Design Competition – 1994 Honorable Mention Two Rivers Plaza, Bolingbrook Illinois
- AIA Award of Excellence – 1986 (Tempe, Arizona) Phoenix Downtown Revitalization
- Riverside Theater Renovation – 1984 (second place) eight story interior retail mall, Milwaukee Wisconsin
- Top Design Firms – Jensen & Jensen Architects & Engineers, P.C. – 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007 as featured in Midwest Construction and F.W. Dodge.
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board No. 76583 (NCARB)
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA) ALA No. 02IL14244M
- American Institute of Architects No. 30482157
- International Code Council (ICC) #5157059
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) #A-4190
Professional Registrations: Architect